- Clicking on a waypoint selects and highlights it. To move the point, simply drag it (with the left button down) to the desired position.The graph scales dynamically, so to move a point beyond existing limits, simply drag it past the end of the graph.
- Right-clicking on a point brings up a context menu, from which you can add, insert or delete points.
- Hovering over a point displays the 'infotip', showing time, depth, and any warnings. This is updated as you move a point around.
- Tissue saturations can be displayed anytime by clicking on the small 'saturations' icon top left.
- A Key for the Graph can be displayed anytime by clicking on the small 'key' icon top left.